Unique 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom townhouse in Brighton
Brighton Rose is a fully furnished two bedroom home situated in the prestigious, Melbourne suburb of Brighton. Just a stroll away from Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops.
When you enter you will be delighted with the coordinated furnishings, spacious living areas, well-appointed kitchen and comfortable bedrooms.
Brighton Rose offers accommodation for up to five and has everything you will need including two king sized bedrooms, both of which can be split to two single beds and an additional sofa bed in the second living area (additional charges apply). The main bedroom has walk through robes to a well sized ensuite. The second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or one king bed, and is conveniently close to the main bathroom which has a full sized bath and a granite vanity.
The impressive gourmet kitchen is complete with dishwasher and a generous range of appliances and utensils is provided for those who like to cook up a storm.
Other features offered by Brighton Rose include two courtyards, Foxtel (Platinum package) in the first living area and secure off street parking for two small to medium sized vehicles or one large vehicle. You will have the convenience of a free private phone for local calls, air conditioning in living area and heating throughout and complimentary broadband internet, plus laundry facilities including a washing machine and dryer.
The dual living and dining spaces make this the perfect two bedroom holiday home for families. Parents can relax in the elegant first living and dining area, and at the same time the children can be entertained in the large second living and dining area whilst watching the large screen TV. This second living and dining area has direct access to the rear courtyard which offers a BBQ and seating for four. The combined space gives guests so much room to settle in and enjoy their stay without getting under each others feet.
Brighton Rose is a great choice for business accommodation, perfect for families, including the family pet, or two couples looking for a holiday rental or short stay accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is well suited for those looking for accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is conveniently located close to public transport, Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, Brighton Bathing Boxes and the cafes, banks and shops of Church Street, Brighton.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free Pay T.V
- Free local phone calls
- Quality bedding and towels included
- A welcome pack of frequently used household consumables and luxurious toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Brighton Rose is ideal for:
- Up to 5 adults or 2 couples
- 1 couple with up to 3 children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for executive business travel
- Bedding at Brighton Rose (including a sofa bed at additional cost) can accommodate a maximum of 5 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 6th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
Living/Dining Room 1
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- LCD TV
- Foxtel Platinum a comprehensive package with 85 channels. Choose from sport, Disney, entertainment, news, music, documentaries, movies and more.
Living/Dining Room 2
- Living with comfortable seating
- Dining setting for 6 people
- 51" Plasma TV
- Foxtel Platinum Package
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on request)
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk through robes
- Ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Ceiling fan
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has full sized bath, separate shower, single vanity and separate toilet
- Ensuite to master bedroom has a shower, toilet, and single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and a welcome pack of luxurious toiletries are provided for each bathroom
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Securely fenced courtyard
- Nearest childrens playground 500m
- Front courtyard with outdoor dining for 6
- Rear courtyard with BBQ
- Both courtyards secure for both children and pets
- Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement. Pet guest charges apply.
- Securely fenced courtyards
- Off leash dog beach across the road
- Floor tiles throughout property
- Off street parking (in driveway) for 2 small vehicles or one large vehicle