Nestled in a boutique block of 14 apartments in the heart of the coastal suburb of Hampton, Faraday is a modern first-floor apartment offering the perfect blend of convenience and style.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, situated on the doorstep of Hampton Train Station and just 300m from the beach, Faraday features a light-filled open plan living and dining area that's finished with high ceilings and stunning bamboo floors.
The property also impresses with an extra lounge space for guests, a spacious main bedroom, plus a balcony to enjoy some fresh air. Please note, with the balcony doors open, guests will hear the sound of trains coming and going with the apartment being so well-located for public transport.
With its convenient location in central Hampton, and the beach, shopping and dining close by, this is an ideal property to enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Dual living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Split system heating/cooling units inliving room and main bedroom
- Spacious main bedroom
- Well-equipped Miele kitchen
- Office space with generous desk
- Private balcony with BBQ
- 50m from Hampton Train Station
- 200m to shops, cafes and restaurants
- 14km from Melbourne CBD
- Secure basement parking for 1 vehicle
Faraday features two living areas - one that's part of the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, and another that's more private with a Smart TV (note: no free-to-air channels as there is no antenna), study area, and extra seating.
The home's well-equipped kitchen - which opens to a sunny north-facing balcony - impresses with a coffee machine (pods not provided) and Miele appliances.
The home also provides an office space with a generous desk for those who want to study or work during their visit.
The property's main bedroom is spacious and tastefully decorated, and includes a walk-in wardrobe and stone-tiled ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): queen bed, SmartTV with aerial
- Bedroom 2: king split (can be a king or 2 singles - please advise on booking)
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2: shower, single vanity, toilet
When the weather's just right, cook up a storm on the BBQ, perched on the north-facing balcony. For those who want to dine out, Hampton is home to an array of quality cafes and restaurants, with plenty of options to choose from.
The property includes a European-style laundry, equipped with a combination washer and dryer.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Security cameras are installed in all public areas outside the apartment. They are continuously recording.
Faraday has a secure basement car space for 1 vehicle.
With Hampton Train Station (50m) on your doorstep, and the local shopping and dining (200m) a short stroll from your front door, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better location to explore Hampton and its surrounding areas. Faraday is also a short walk from Hampton Beach (300m) with many parks to explore around close to home. For those who want to explore Melbourne's CBD, the home is positioned 14km south-east.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge (guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.