Hampton Hub is a sleek apartment that combines the best of modern design with a fabulous location, beautiful fixtures and outdoor living.
Comprising open plan living/dining and kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Asko cooktop, electric oven and integrated fridge and dishwasher. The apartment is complimented by spacious floor to ceiling sliding doors leading out to the large balcony allowing for loads of natural light. The two spacious bedrooms include built in robes, and the contemporary bathroom also conceals a European laundry.
This new apartment building is perfectly positioned in the heart of Hampton Street shopping precinct. Take a stroll along bustling Hampton Street and immerse yourself in the boutiques, trendy cafes or take a short walk to Hampton beach. The train station is less than a 10 minute walk away and will get you into the CBD in 30 minutes. Everything is at your fingertips, the choice is yours!
Please note this apartment is located on Hampton Street amongst the vibrant shopping & cafe locale. Light sleepers may consider it a little noisy at times.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Open design and modern contemporary finishes
- Complimentary wi-fi and Foxtel
- Reverse cycle air con and heating
- Large covered balcony with BBQ and seating
- Stroll to boutique shops and cafes in bustling Hampton St
- Walk to beach and public transport
- Access the CBD by train in just 30 minutes
- Secure undercover parking for 1 vehicle with remote access
- Pet friendly by arrangement (Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.)
- King sized bed
- Built in robes
- Reverse cycle Aircon and heating
- Access to the balcony
- King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fan
Secure undercover parking with remote access is available for 1 vehicle.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
From this perfectly positioned new apartment building in the heart of Hampton Street, stroll to the bustling shopping precinct to enjoy boutiques, cafes and restaurants or walk to Hampton beach. With the train station just 10 minutes away, take an easy trip to the CBD in just half an hour.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.