Unique 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Retreat in Sandringham
Welcome to Hidden Sanctuary, a unique 2 bedroom 2 bathroom getaway tucked away among luscious gardens and designed especially for comfort. This distinctive home offers a main residence and a stand alone second bedroom with its own ensuite.
This beautiful home was originally a pottery workshop and has been lovingly transformed into boutique accommodation that allows complete privacy for couples or families staying together. Alternatively should you be looking for executive accommodation, the second bedroom can be converted into a private office.
The light and airy open plan living area features high ceilings, a spectacular resin floor, (not unlike a huge piece of art, which needs to be seen to be believed), and a fabulous indoor / outdoor flow. There is a fully equipped kitchen and relaxed lounge seating in front of a gas fireplace. This area also features a large dining table plus bar style seating overlooking the alfresco courtyard, which is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor dining for your enjoyment.
The large master suite has a luxurious king size bed and offers star gazing through the sky window at night while the spacious bathroom invites you to soak in the glorious spa bath while enjoying a private garden view. Unwind and feel completely fresh for your next day of exploration and relaxation.
The second garden bedroom offers its own complete private space on the other side of the alfresco area. This bright bedroom features comfortable bedding for 2, which can be split into 2 singles on request.This intimate space has its own heating and cooling system, and modern ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet.
This exclusive home is perfect for those wanting to be close to the beach, shops, and public transport, and is ideally suited to temporary or relocation accommodation in Melbourne.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Hidden Sanctuary is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Couples with teenage children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Hidden Sanctuary can accommodate a maximum of 4. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 6 people
- Plasma TV
- DVD/CD player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, spa bath, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split into 2 single beds on request)
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- built in cupboard
- Air conditioning and heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- Gas electric hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, bath, toilet and single vanity
- Ensuite in 2nd bedroom has shower, toilet and single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- European style laundry including
- Combined washer/dryer machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Courtyard with BBQ
- Seating for 6 people
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Off street car parking available for 1 car