Nestled in a quiet cul de sac in Toorak, Jacarandah is a large and beautifully furnished one-story apartment fit for a family. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home impresses with dual living spaces, stunning artwork and furniture, an office with a generous desk, and a gorgeous tropical garden at the back.
Step into this pristine property with white walls and clean spaces, featuring vibrant-colored furnishings for a pop of colour in every room. All bedrooms feature ducted heating and cooling systems, while the living room offers reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Dual living areas
- Office with a generous desk
- Gorgeous tropical garden with outdoor dining
- Full-length terrace at the front with seating area
- Central cooling for all 3 bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
- Pet-friendly ( Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail )
- A short 1.2km away from the nearest shops
- Off street parking for one car
The home's layout separates the common area from the bedrooms and bathrooms, with a lovely foyer area for welcoming guests.
The formal lounge space boasts a gas fireplace for cold days while the casual living area impresses with a Smart TV. The home's spacious office area - complete with a generous desk and a sofa - opens out to a full-length terrace with seating, at the front. Jacarandah's stylish marble kitchen - tucked in the corner - features Miele appliances, from the gas stovetop and dishwasher to the electric oven.
The home's bedrooms offer a tranquil space for relaxing with two of the bedrooms opening out to the terrace. Enjoy waking up to the fresh morning air on the balcony with your coffee. After work or play, take a warm bath in one of the property's pristine bathrooms before calling it a day.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king bed, ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, access to terrace, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: king split bed, access to terrace
- Bathroom 1 (shared): bath, standard shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from main bedroom): separate shower, double vanity, toilet
Relax on the large rear timber deck and bask in the tropical greenery of its outdoor garden. The area also features a dining table for 8 and another one for 2. The property also boasts a terrace at the front with seating for 2.
Please note that whilst the tropical garden is lush there are a few windows that overlook the garden, therefore the courtyard is not completely private.
The property features a laundry room equipped with a washer and a dryer.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Jacarandah has off-street parking for one car. There is also on street parking available. Please always obey the street signage for parking restrictions.
Toorak is widely regarded as one of Melbourne's most prestigious suburbs and a favourite destination for those seeking a luxurious and indulgent escape. Located just 5km south-east from Melbourne's CBD, Toorak boasts an unbeatable combination of tranquillity and convenience.Experience the best of Melbourne's culinary scene with a range of high-end restaurants, cafes, and bars, all within walking distance. Take a stroll along the iconic Toorak Road and Chapel Street, lined with designer boutiques, luxury shops, and trendy bars, or unwind with a stroll along the Yarra River.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer (Pre-arranged when booked directly with Boutique Stays)
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.