New 1 Bedroom Apartment with Terrace in South Yarra. Stacker car parking is available on request. Please contact us for further details including costs associated.
The Lincoln is positioned in one of South Yarra's most iconic tree-lined boulevards.
This one bedroom, brand new apartment has been cleverly designed to include a generous sized undercover balcony, offering the luxury of a second living space. Long evenings can be spent on the terrace, as the outdoor seating for 4 has been chosen with comfort in mind.
Indoors there is lounge seating for 2 and dining for 4. The queen bedroom has built in mirrored robes and the bed has been furnished with quality linen. The temperature in the apartment is easily controlled with ducted heating and cooling. This apartment is perfectly elevated on the second floor allowing natural light to stream in through the floor to ceiling, balcony glass doors.
The open plan well equipped kitchen boasts Miele appliances and stone bench tops complete with waterfall edge. Tucked away also in the kitchen, you will find a European style laundry. The sparkling new bathroom includes a shower, single vanity and toilet.
Positioned to walk to either Chapel Street or Toorak, there is an endless supply of local cafes, bars, restaurants and strip shopping for you to enjoy, plus cinemas at Como and The Jam Factory. Hawksburn Station and trams on Malvern Road, are both within a 10 minute walk. The Lincoln is perfect if you are looking for quality accommodation in the Toorak, South Yarra or Albert Park neigbourhoods.
Please note parking is available on request and charges apply. Please contact us for further details.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel Platinum Package
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
- Apartment is on the 2nd floor
- Lift access
The Lincoln is ideal for:
- 2 adults
- Couples with an infant
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at The Lincoln can accommodate a maximum of 2 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 3rd guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living and Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 2 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- Free Netflix
- Queen sized bed
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary Welcome Pack including a selection of tea and coffee, fresh milk and much more
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Please note that the door to the balcony is locked with a latch only (no key)
- Seating for 4
Parking is available on request. Please contact us for further details