3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse in Glen Iris
Embrace the sophistication with a stay at Maple on Kent. This modern three bedroom, pet friendly, 2.5 bathroom town house combines indoor and outdoor spaces filled with natural light and stylish interiors. Maple on Kent is a private and luxurious space where you can relax with family and friends.
On the ground level you will find a generous open plan living area that includes comfortable lounge seating and a flat screen TV for your entertainment - perfect for movie nights in. The fully equipped modern kitchen overlooks the dining room which is complete with a generous size Jarrah table and seating for 8. When the weather permits fire up the BBQ, and for ease of dining you will love the large servery window leading straight out to the alfresco area. The rear outdoor area is a tranquil space where you can relax by the picturesque water feature.
Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms, all of which feature individual balcony access. Expect a comfortable and restful nights sleep in either a king bed in the master, queen bed in the second bedroom or a king that can split into 2 singles in the third bedroom. The master has a well-appointed ensuite bathroom complete with a double vanity, walk in shower and toilet, and there is an abundance of storage and hanging space in the walk-in robe. The main bathroom has a double vanity, shower, bath and toilet.
A generous landing at the top of the stairs features a study nook and access to a large balcony, with seating for 4. A full size laundry and large powder room are also located on the ground level.
Off street parking is available in the driveway for one car. Additional on street, unrestricted parking is also available across the road.
This sophisticated home is centrally located, approximately 10 minutes walk to Gardiner train station and Malvern Road Shops and cafes. There are tram stops 200 meters from your door on Malvern Road and High Street, and if you feel the need to do some laps, Harold Holt Swim Centre is across the road.
A great family home in an excellent location.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Maple On Kent is ideal for:
- Up to 6 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 7th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
- Dining setting for 8 people
- Plasma TV
- Free Platinum Package Foxtel
- DVD/CD player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Walk in robe
- Ensuite with walk in shower, double vanity and toilet
- Balcony access
Bedroom 2 – Queen sized bed
- Built in robe
- Balcony access
Bedroom 3 - King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on reuqest)
- Walk in robe
- Balcony access
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- Gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has shower, bath, double vanity and toilet
- Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, double vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Please note this property has 3 balconies
- Balcony doors can be locked with a latch only (no key)
- Spacious garden with water feature. Deck / entertainment area with BBQ and seating for 6
- Upstairs balcony off each bedroom (2 with seating)
- We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Off street car parking available for one car in drive way