3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Townhouse in Sandringham
Sandy Breeze is a renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single level unit located within a few minutes walk of Sandringham beach
This lovely home has been furnished with a modern, contemporary style, and is highlighted by a large private front garden, where you can easily spend long Summer evenings under the gazebo.
The main living area features French doors opening out to the front garden, polished floorboards, an ornamental fireplace and comfortable seating for 6.
Modern kitchen facilities include dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer with an island bench/breakfast bar. The dining and kitchen space overlooks the side courtyard with alfresco dining complete with BBQ and outdoor setting for 6. It is securely fenced which makes it perfect for pet guests as well.
The master bedroom features a king size bed, a sparkling new ensuite with shower, single vanity and toilet. The second bedroom features a queen size bed, and the third has 2 single beds or can be converted to 1 king bed if required.
All three bedrooms are carpeted and have built-in robes. The central bathroom has a shower with separate bath, single vanity and toilet. For your convenience there is also a European style laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Ducted heating provides warmth throughout the home during the winter months and when you need to stay cool, there is a split system air conditioner in the lounge and dining / kitchen area.
Off street parking is available for two cars and there is plenty of additional parking available on the street.
Sandy Breeze is conveniently located less than 100 metres from the beach. Sandringham Village, including local shops, cafes, and Sandringham Train Station are located within 500 metres.
This delightful, serviced accommodation in Melbourne is ideal for 2 couples or a family looking for a Bayside holiday house. Pets are welcome by arrangement. Sandy Breeze is fitted with all the comforts of home, making it well suited for corporate and business travel accommodation in Melbourne, Australia.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Sandy Breeze is ideal for:
- Up to 6 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Sandy Breeze can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 7th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining:
- Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
- Dining setting for 6 people
- Foxtel Platinum Package
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 – King sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robe
- Ducted heating
Bedroom 2 – Queen sized bed
- Ducted heating
- Built in robe
Bedroom 3 – King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Built in robe
- Air conditioning & heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has shower, bath, single vanity and toilet
- Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Front garden with seating for 2 under the gazebo
- Side courtyard with BBQ and dining for 6
- Secure for both children and pets.
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Garage and drivieway parking available for 2 cars