2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Villa in Sandringham
Sandyside 1 provides comfortable, short stay accommodation near Melbourne and is within a few minutes walk of the Sandringham beach. Whilst the property has retained its older style, brick exterior you will be delighted with the updated modern decor.
When you step inside, you will enjoy spacious, open-plan living, which has been colourfully furnished with a modern, contemporary style. The living room offers comfortable sofas, a flat screen, high-definition TV, DVD player and mini CD stereo system. The Foxtel Standard package is included for your viewing pleasure including 30 channels across sport, entertainment, news, documentaries and movies . The fully equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer with a dining setting for 4.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and queen size beds. The bed in the second bedroom can split to 2 singles if required, ensuring comfort for either 2 couples or a couple with 2 children. A trundle bed can also be provided if required, for an additional charge. The bathroom has a shower with an adjacent toilet/powder room and for your convenience there is a separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer.
A split system in the living room and freestanding heaters in the bedrooms provide warmth throughout during the winter months, and when you need to stay cool, there is a split system air conditioner in the lounge/dining area. You will also enjoy unlimited broadband internet connection, and free local phone calls.
The front deck, complete with outdoor setting for 4, is surrounded by a neat, compact garden and is ideal for alfresco dining. The paved rear courtyard is perfect for pet guests and has BBQ facilities. Off street parking is also provided for one car and there is plenty of additional parking available on the street.
Sandyside 1 is fitted with all the comforts of home making it well suited for those wanting short-term accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. This serviced accommodation in Melbourne is ideal for 2 couples or a family for their next holiday in Victoria and pets are welcome by arrangement.
If you are in to sailing you will be within close proximity to major attractions including the ISAF Sailing World Cup and The Asia Pacific Regatta. Other local attractions include the Sandringham Yacht Club, Picnic Point and the Sandringham Hotel.
Sandyside 1 is conveniently located near the beach as well as the cafes and local shops of Sandringham Village all within 10 minutes walk. The bus will take you on a direct route to Southland shopping centre and you can also catch a train from nearby Sandringham Station into Melbourne CBD.
We now have 3 lovely properties at the same address; Sandyside 1, Sandyside 2 and Sandyside 3. These properties provide unique flexibility for 3 families wanting to be close to each other whilst retaining their own space. Alternatively, each property on its own provides very comfortable accommodation.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free Pay T.V
- Free local phone calls
- Quality bedding and towels included
- A welcome pack of luxurious toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Sandyside 1 is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults or 2 couples
- 1 couple with up to 2 children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Business travel
- Bedding at Sandyside 1 can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- Plasma TV
- Foxtel Standard package including 30 channels across sport, entertainment, news, documentaries and movies
- DVD/CD player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - Queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Freestanding Heater
- Ceiling Fan
Bedroom 2 - Queen sized bed (can be split in to 2 single beds on reuqest)
- Built in robes
- Freestanding heater
- Ceiling Fan
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Bathroom has shower, single vanity with adjacent toilet/powder room
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Securely fenced back yard
- Nearest children's playground 1km
- Front garden with BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 4
- Garden secure for both children and pets
- Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangment
- Additional charges apply
- Securely fenced back yard
- Off leash dog park and beach within 1km
- Floorboards throughout living area
- Off street parking is available in driveway for 1 vehicle
- Additional parking available on the street