Nestled in one of Melbourne's most sought-after areas, Starlette is a neatly styled home that offers comfort and easy access to the city's trams, parks, schools, and restaurants.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor apartment features a large lounge room with air conditioning and balcony facing a delightful tree-lined street.
A hallway from the living area leads to the modern kitchen that's tucked away from the bedrooms and central bathroom on the far end of the home.
Beautiful plantation shutters and wide timber flooring are found throughout the home, along with panel heaters in most rooms, reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room, and ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
Conveniently located close to the Royal Botanical Gardens, minutes' walk from the trams, and near the Melbourne Grammar School, Starlette is perfect for guests who choose to live in a quiet spot, within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Large lounge room with balcony facing a tree-lined street
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the lounge room
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and double-door fridge
- European-style laundry washer and dryer
- Walking distance to local dining
- Close to Melbourne Grammar School and The Royce Hotel
- Frequent trams, just a few hundred metres away, direct into Melbourne's CBD
- On-street parking for 1 vehicle
Living and Dining:
The living and dining area features two large windows that look out to the outdoors and bring the light in. This area also boasts a comfortable sofa where you can watch complimentary Netflix on the Smart TV or grab a book to read from one of the shelves on the wall.
Starlette's contemporary-styled kitchen features a Bosch dishwasher, double-door fridge, gas stovetop, electric oven, and griller. The area also doubles as the home's laundry space.
The home features a spacious main bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a window overlooking the street below. The second guest room is light-filled with two windows and features a split king bed. A spare mattress for a third child is also available on request and can be placed in the main bedroom (please note that charges will apply).
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king bed (spare mattress can be supplied on request; charges apply), built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: split king bed, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
Starlette's light and bright central bathroom features a shower above the bath, single vanity and a separate toilet.
The home's laundry space is located in the kitchen and boasts a washer and dryer for guest use.
On-street parking is available for 1 vehicle using the parking permit supplied.
Starlette is ideally located in South Yarra - renowned for its high-end shopping, restaurants and nightlife, as close proximity to Melbourne's CBD (2.6km). The property is a mere 260m from the nearest tram stop on St Kilda road, where you can access Flinders St Station in as quick as 15 minutes. Starlette is also a 20 minute walk from the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), John Cain Arena and Rod Laver Arena.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.