Contemporary 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment with Courtyard in Prahran. Stacker car parking is available on request, additional costs apply
Right in the heart of Prahran and the Chapel Street Fashion/Food/Entertainment precinct you will find Vox Terrace- a recently, architect designed, luxury apartment.
Vox Terrace is a compact and perfectly formed boutique apartment with exposed concrete ceilings, pendant lighting, bamboo hardwood flooring, black tapware and the occasional plywood wall.
Featuring open plan living, relax on the leather couch or cook up a storm in the culinary kitchen (the Prahran Market is just at the end of the street) or step out to the large balcony and fire up the barbecue. Or better still, hit one of the 200 restaurants within walking distance to get your foodie fix.
The master suite has a king sized bed which can be split into 2 singles. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and can be cleverly opened up to the living room to give you extra space. There is also a full Euro style laundry next to the bathroom, and of course, heating, cooling and all the mod-cons.
Centrally located, you are literally minutes from trams and trains. We know you will love it as much as we do!
Please note parking is available on request and charges apply. Please contact us for further details.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Vox Terrace is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Vox Terrace can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- Plasma TV
- DVD/CD player
- Foxtel Platinum package with 85 channels,
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 -King sized bed (can be split in to 2 single beds on request)
- Built in robes
- Air conditioning & heating
Bedroom 2 – Queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Pivot doors opening to living, giving you heating & cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Please note this property has a balcony
- Balcony doors can be locked with a latch only (not keyed)
- Balcony with BBQ
- Outdoor seating for 6 people
- We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Please note, this property has a balcony only, so small pets only please
- The Vox building has a stacker car park. For insurance purposes, all guests who intend to utilise the parking, must complete the induction course prior to being able to use the car space. Inductions are conducted by an external company and bookings are required. Details for this company are supplied upon request at the time of booking. Charges for the induction are applicable and need to be paid directly to the training company. Boutique Stays does not take any responsibility for availability of induction training. Please note that from mid-December to mid-January, the induction company is closed. As a result, parking is not available for guests arriving during this period. Guests are responsible for making their own alternative parking arrangements during this period.