Contemporary 1 Bedroom Apartment with a Study in Prahran. Stacker car parking is available on request, additional costs apply
Right around the corner from Prahrans vibrant fashion and food precinct you will find Vox Vibe, an architecturally designed boutique apartment.
This contemporary one bedroom, plus study is styled with an industrial edge including trendy pendant lighting, black tapware and exposed concrete ceilings.
The chic design starts with the bedroom featuring soft carpet, comfy queen size bed and a built-in robe. This backs on to the stylish bathroom featuring designer Italian feature tiles. You will find a Euro style laundry next to the bathroom, and of course, heating, cooling and all the mod-cons.
Relax in the apartments open plan living, dining and kitchen area which leads onto the balcony, where you can fire up the barbecue. Next to the kitchen you will find a study; an extra retreat which includes a desk and extra comfortable seating on the sofa bed.
If you are feeling peckish, drop into the Prahran Market at the end of the street to do your grocery run, or venture around the corner and sample one of the 200 eateries in walking distance. Centrally located, you are just minutes from trams and trains. What more could you want?
Please note parking is available and charges apply. Please contact us for further details.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Free Pay TV - Foxtel
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Vox Vibe is ideal for:
- Up to 2 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Vox Vibe can accommodate a maximum of 2 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 3rd guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 2 people
- Dining setting for 2 people
- Plasma TV
- DVD/CD player
- Foxtel Platinum package with 85 channels
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 – Queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Ducted Air conditioning & heating
- Single Sofa bed
- Built in robes
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Please note this property has a balcony
- Balcony doors can be locked with a latch only (not keyed)
- Balcony with BBQ
- Outdoor seating for 2 people
- We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Please note, this property has a balcony only, so small pets only please
- The Vox building has a stacker car park. For insurance purposes, all guests who intend to utilise the parking, must complete the induction course prior to being able to use the car space. Inductions are conducted by an external company and bookings are required. Details for this company are supplied upon request at the time of booking. Charges for the induction are applicable and need to be paid directly to the training company. Boutique Stays does not take any responsibility for availability of induction training. Please note that from mid-December to mid-January, the induction company is closed. As a result, parking is not available for guests arriving during this period. Guests are responsible for making their own alternative parking arrangements during this period.