Nestled in a tree-lined street in the Domain Precint of South Yarra, Wisteria House is a large and luxurious home that exudes style, and is ideal for larger family groups. Just down the road is one of South Yarra's most sought after locations - the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The home is framed by a spectacular wisteria tree, which provides the perfect backdrop for this stylish abode. The wisteria not only adds to the home's aesthetic appeal but also gives it its name.
The property stuns design lovers with its sophisticated Italian-style exterior, complete with a charming wrought iron gate and leafy shrubs. A white pillared arch and wooden French doors greet guests before entering this light-filled home that delights with large windows, and custom furnishings.
Wisteria House has two separate living areas - including one equipped with a pool table - providing ample space for families to spread out and relax. The home office is an added bonus, allowing for a peaceful and comfortable workspace, while all levels of the home feature ducted air conditioning.
Outside, Wisteria House features a lap swimming pool - perfect for those who enjoy swimming or simply relaxing by the water - as well as a serene courtyard that's complete with an alfresco dining space. Inside or out, this is a home that's sure to turn heads.
The property is within walking distance of the Royal Botanical Gardens, offering easy access to one of Melbourne's most iconic outdoor spaces. Additionally, Wisteria House is conveniently located near public transport and numerous restaurants, making it an ideal location for those who want to experience the best of Melbourne's culinary scene.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 (maximum 8 people on request)
- Outdoor lounge area with lap pool (not heated)
- Courtyard with alfresco dining space
- Spacious lounge area with pool table and gas fireplace
- Separate family room with TV
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate office space, located off main living room
- Ducted heating and cooling on all levels
- Pet-friendly ( Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail )- Walking distance to tram stops (250m) and South Yarra Train Station (950m)
- Close to Fawkner Park (250m) and Royal Botanical Gardens (450m)
- Short stroll to shops, cafes and restaurants (450m)
- 4km from Melbourne's CBD
- Secure garage parking for 2 cars, plus an off-street parking space for 1 vehicle
Wisteria House offers a variety of spaces for ultimate relaxation. The main living area boasts a pool table and mini-bar (alcohol not provided), while the family room is perfect for unwinding with a movie. The home also includes a dedicated office, for those who require a space to work or study.
The stunning marble kitchen is a standout feature of the property, boasting an upright electric oven and stove top, along with a dishwasher. This area is conveniently positioned between two dining areas - one indoors and the other outside overlooking the serene garden.
Enjoy a luxurious sleep on your choice of bedding spread across both levels, with 3 bedrooms positioned upstairs. The home's pristine bathrooms - designed in black and white - provide comfort and relaxation with bathtubs and showers. There's also a powder room downstairs for your convenience.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6; maximum 8 on request):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king bed, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning and hydronic heating, walk-in wardrobe, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2: king split, ducted air conditioning and hydronic heating, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: king split, ducted air conditioning and hydronic heating, built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 4 (on ground floor): queen bed, ducted air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 1): bath, shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): bath, shower, single vanity, toilet
Powder room: toilet, single vanity
Spend your summer days lounging by the lap swimming pool (not heated), which is framed by flowering vines and glimpses of the city skyline. The outdoor entertaining area downstairs, surrounded by leafy vines and a tranquil waterfall, provides the perfect spot to relax or enjoy a refreshing drink.
Wisteria House features a laundry room on the ground floor, equipped with a washer and dryer.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There's a secured garage parking space for 2 sedan-sized cars, plus an additional off-street parking space in front of the garage for 1 vehicle.
Wisteria House is conveniently located just 4km south-east of Melbourne's bustling CBD, offering the perfect blend of urban convenience and tranquil relaxation. With easy access to public transport links, such as South Yarra Train Station (950m) and tram stops along Toorak Road (250m), you'll be perfectly placed to explore all that Melbourne has to offer. Within walking distance, you'll find some of the city's most popular attractions, including the iconic Royal Botanical Gardens (450m), the chic shopping and dining precincts of Chapel Street and Toorak Road, and the renowned Prahran Market (1.7km). Whether you're here for business or leisure, Wisteria House is the perfect base for your Melbourne adventure.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.