Welcome to Axel Apartments - The Grove - a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located in Glen Iris, in Melbourne's east.
Perfect for couples and singles and great for corporate/business travel and relocation, Axel - The Grove is close to top schools and health facilities, as well as Bunnings and Coles head offices, with easy access to the city via public transport and Monash Freeway. Small pets are welcome, on application, too.
Elevated on the ground floor, this stunning apartment boasts wide open spaces, with a modern design and sleek, simple fixtures and finishes. Luxury touches include timber flooring, floor to ceiling industrial style black framed windows and contemporary timber cabinetry and furnishing. Park the car in the secure car park and stay in, with complimentary wi-fi, Netflix and ducted heating and cooling throughout. Whip up meals in the well-appointed kitchen or fire up the BBQ on the generous outdoor covered balcony.
Superbly located in the leafy suburb of Glen Iris, enjoy easy access from the Axel Apartments to public transports and main arterial roads/freeways, plus local cafes and eateries as well as top educational, health and sporting facilities.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Apartment building with lift access
- Elevated ground floor unit
- Modern, open design with high-end fixtures and luxe styling
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Well-equipped kitchen with quality appliances
- Euro laundry with washer, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only. Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car - refer below for maximum car dimensions
- Leafy Glen Iris location, rich with public transport, green space and parks
- Close to Monash Freeway, top schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
- Walk to local shops and cafes
Living & Dining:
Luxury interiors meet abundant natural light with wall to wall glass sliding doors, timber flooring and timeless timber touches. Relax in the light-filled living space and catch up on your favourite Netflix series, beneath ducted heating/cooling or stream directly to your device, with complimentary guest wi-fi. Dine inside or out, with a timber table setting inside and outdoor alfresco dining on the covered balcony.
Cook and create in The Grove's contemporary kitchen. High-end Fisher and Paykel and Ariston appliances, stone benchtops and timber cabinetry combine for an unforgettable cooking experience.
Plush and light-filled, Axel's The Grove has 1 bedroom complete with queen bed and ducted heating and cooling.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2):
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, ducted air conditioning, open built in wardrobe
The resort style bathroom at Axel's The Grove boasts a single floating timber vanity, modern tiling and tapware, open shower with frameless glass and toilet.
Axel's The Grove features a European laundry with washer, dryer and laundry sink.
Relax on the generous covered balcony space, complete with outdoor furniture and BBQ, with access from the indoor living space, through large glass doors.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Utilise 1 car space at Axel for a small car, with secure garage parking. Please note this is stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
Located in leafy Glen Iris, in Melbourne's south east, just 10kms from city, Axel Apartments promises easy access to both the city and the bay. Public transport is close by and plentiful, with a tram stop at the front door and Gardiner Train Station just 850m away. Also within easy reach is the Monash Freeway, connecting guests to greater Melbourne. Walk to local shops and cafes (250m away) and choose from plenty of parks and playgrounds in Glen Iris. Also in close proximity are a range of top schools, including Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.