Nestled in the inner city suburb of Armadale, on the cusp of Melbourne's renowned Toorak neighbourhood, Cherrybombe captures the essence of a bygone era, blending classic design with modern convenience.
Step inside this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home to discover a fusion of historic styling and contemporary comforts. Adorned with elegant 1920s art deco accents, the residence showcases double-glazed windows framed with original sashes, preserving the charm of yesteryear.
Cherrybombe's combined living and dining area provides a welcoming space to unwind, while the well-appointed kitchen and bathroom seamlessly blend vintage aesthetics with modern functionality. Enjoy the luxury of an undercover balcony, ideal for a morning coffee or BBQ during the warmer months.
With eateries, boutiques and public transport right on your doorstep, Cherrybombe provided the ideal base to explore all that Melbourne has to offer.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- 1920s art deco decor
- Combined living and dining space
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Undercover front balcony with BBQ
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system in the living area and both bedrooms
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Pet friendly (small pets only. Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.)
- 120m from shops and eateries, including Mammoth Cafe
- Located across the road from Loreto Mandeville Hall Girls School
- Tram stop 50m from home, and close to Toorak Station (5 min walk)
- On-street parking for 1 car (permit provided)
Nestle in cosy comfort in Cherrybombe's quaint living and dining area while watching TV, or enjoying the gas fireplace on cold days.
Its modern kitchen - equipped with a Fratelli Bertazzoni induction stovetop and a Smeg electric oven - is sure to delight. The kitchen also boasts a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided) to get your day started on the right foot.
The home's bedrooms and bathroom - complete with a bathtub that's perfect for kids - offer comfort and relaxation for the whole family.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1: king bed, split system air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, split system air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
Bathroom 1: combined shower and bath, single vanity, toilet
The property includes an undercover balcony that's equipped with a BBQ, and an ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee.
Cherrybombe has a hidden laundry that's equipped with a combined washer and dryer.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property has on-street parking available for 1 car - a permit is provided.
Located in the vibrant neighborhood of Armadale, on the edge of Toorak, Cherrybombe offers a prime location for guests seeking to explore Melbourne. Just steps away, guests can explore the trendy boutiques, art galleries, and exquisite dining options that line the bustling streets of Armadale. The home is located outside a tram stop, while Toorak Train Station is a 5 minute walk from home. The property is also situated across the road from Loreto Mandeville Hall Girls School.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.