Cocomo is a sleek and stylish apartment located in one of the iconic tree-lined streets within Elwood's sought-after 'Golden Mile'. This neatly designed home has been fitted out with Scandinavian-inspired furnishings, combined with eye-catching beach-themed decor, giving the apartment a fresh and relaxed feel.
Cocomo is perfectly suited as a couples retreat, and features a comfortable open plan kitchen, dining and living area, plus a charming queen-sized bedroom and ensuite bathroom. This pet-friendly property also includes a compact balcony that's equipped with a gas BBQ.
Guests to Cocomo will love the convenience of staying a short stroll from a host of cafes and boutiques within Elwood Village, with the beach, coastal walking paths and dog-friendly parklands all minutes' walk from home. Whether a short stay or an extended visit to Melbourne, Cocomo is a delightful apartment to explore the joys of Elwood and beyond.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Apartment located in a quiet block in Elwood
- Furnished with Scandinavian and beach-inspired decor
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Balcony area with a gas BBQ
- Smart TV with complimentary Netflix
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and dining space
- Ceiling fan and heater in bedroom
- Pet-friendly property (additional charges apply)
- Walking distance to shops (200m) and Elwood Beach (600m)
- Easy access to coastal walking paths and dog-friendly parklands
- 11km from Melbourne CBD
- Secure car space for 1 vehicle
Living, Dining and Cooking:
Cocomo's north-east aspect allows plenty of natural light into the open plan living and dining space, that includes a cosy lounge area and dining table, as well as a fully equipped kitchen - complete with a gas cooktop and electric oven. The room has a reverse cycle air conditioner, keeping the temperature right year-round.
The light and bright bedroom includes a comfortable queen-sized bed, with elegant linen and furniture pieces complimenting the space. The room also has a ceiling fan and heater to help guests sleep comfortably.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2):
- Bedroom 1: queen, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, panel heater
Cocomo's stylish bathroom features contrasting sand and white-coloured tiles, creating a classy, sleek look. The room is finished with a handsome timber vanity, combined with a walk-in shower.
- Bathroom 1: shower, toilet, single vanity
Cocomo includes a European-style laundry that's equipped with a combination washing machine/dryer.
The property features a quaint balcony space off the combined dining and living area, complete with a gas BBQ and a bench seat, allowing guests a space to enjoy some fresh air.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you. Please note, smaller pets are preferred due to the size of the property and balcony.
Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.
The property includes 1 secure car space, accessible via remote access.
Cocomo is tucked away in the beautiful bayside suburb of Elwood, just beyond St Kilda on Melbourne's south-east. The home is conveniently located walking distance to cafes and boutiques on Ormond Road (200m) in Elwood Village, with dog-friendly Elsternwick Park (300m) just around the corner. Cocomo is also a gentle stroll to Elwood Beach (650m), where guests can link with a coastal walking path that follows the bay. The Hotham Street / Brighton Road tram stop is a 1km walk from the property, which connects through to Flinders Street Station in Melbourne's CBD (11km).
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.