1 Bedroom Apartment in Elwood
Lalique is a stylish,fully furnished Melbourne apartment, within a luxurious modern building, designed by architect Nicholas Wright.
The bedroom has been converted from its original two rooms into one very large master bedroom, with a king size bed which can be split into two singles if required. The extra space has created room for a sofa so you can relax with plenty of dressing space and built in robes.
The open plan living area includes a modern kitchen with Miele appliances, dining table and lounge with comfortable sofas to view the generously sized TV. The light-filled living area features floor to ceiling windows, which overlook the spacious private courtyard, complete with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities.
Lalique has a modern bathroom, which includes a shower over a full sized bath, and separate toilet. European style laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer have also been provided for your convenience. You will feel completely at ease with secure basement parking included, as well as complimentary broadband internet connection, free local phone calls and Foxtel Platinum package.
Lalique is an ideal apartment for couples looking for holiday or relocation accommodation. Its also an excellent choice for executive short stay accommodation, located within 10km of Melbourne CBD.
Please note: This property is not suitable for children between the ages of 1 - 12 years. However, infants up to 12 months can be accommodated and a port-a-cot is provided at the property, but you will need to bring your own cot sheets and cot bedding.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Free Wifi
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel Platinum Package
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Lalique is ideal for:
- Up to 2 adults
- Couples with an infant
- The bedding at Lalique accommodates a maximum of 2 guests. A foam mattress can be supplied for a 3rd guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living and Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 3 people
- Dining setting for 6 people
- TV with Foxtel Platinum
- DVD/CD Player
- King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Built in robes
- Block out curtains
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- Gas hot plate
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
Infant Friendly - Not Suitable for Children between 1 - 12 Years of Age
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Large private courtyard
- Seating for 4
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
Secure undercover parking available for one vehicle