Lalique is a stylish, fully furnished Melbourne apartment, within a luxurious modern building, designed by architect Nicholas Wright.
The bedroom has been converted from its original two rooms into one very large master bedroom, with a king size bed which can be split into two singles if required. The extra space has created room for a sofa so you can relax with plenty of dressing space and built in robes.
The open plan living area includes a modern kitchen with Miele appliances, dining table and lounge with comfortable sofas to view the generously sized TV. The light-filled living area features floor to ceiling windows, which overlook the spacious private courtyard, complete with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities.
Lalique has a modern bathroom, which includes a shower over a full sized bath, and separate toilet. European style laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer have also been provided for your convenience. You will feel completely at ease with secure basement parking included, as well as complimentary broadband internet connection andPlatinum package.
Lalique is an ideal apartment for couples looking for a holiday or relocation accommodation. It's also an excellent choice for executive short stay accommodation, located within 10km of Melbourne CBD.
Please note: This property is not suitable for children between the ages of 1 - 12 years. However, infants up to 12 months can be accommodated and a portacot is provided at the property, but you will need to bring your own cot sheets and cot bedding.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Complimentary wi-fi and Foxtel
- Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
- Large private courtyard with BBQ and outdoor seating
- Pet friendly by arrangement (Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.)
- King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
- Built in robes
- Block out curtains
Secure undercover parking with remote access is available for 1 vehicle
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.