Tucked away in Essendon - a short 10km drive from the centre of Melbourne - Lilly Pilly is a relaxed residence that's perfect for couples or small families. This quaint 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features an open plan living and dining space, and stylish kitchen equipped with quality appliances.
The property also includes a courtyard that boasts a pergola, dining table and BBQ, making it an ideal space to enjoy the outdoors.
Lilly Pilly is conveniently located 50m from the nearest tram stop, with local shops, cafes and restaurants a mere 400m from home. The property is also close to the Moonee Valley Racecourse (1.2km) - one of Australia's horse racing venues.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Open plan dining and living area
- Covered outdoor entertaining space with al fresco dining
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Secure, high-walled courtyard at the back
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and all bedrooms
- Pet-friendly (Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail)
- Short walk to local shops (400m)
- 50m from tram stop that terminates at Flinders Street Station
- Nearby Moonee Valley Racecourse (1.2km)
- 10km from Melbourne's CBD
- Secure parking space for 1 car
Lilly Pilly has a cosy lounge area with a reverse cycle air condition, and a Smart TV equipped with complimentary Netflix.
The kitchen impresses with its white and gray color design, plus ample appliances for cooking.
The home's 2 bedrooms are tucked away just off the main living space, each equipped with a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep the temperature just right.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1: king split bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
Bathroom 1: shower, single vanity, toilet
Head over to the home's courtyard to relax or cook a BBQ feast - a pleasant space to retreat to after a day out. This area is also ideal for pets to roam around and enjoy your company.
Lilly Pilly includes a laundry at the rear of the property, equipped with a washer and dryer.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There's a secure parking space for 1 car via the laneway at the rear of the property. Please note, the maximum width restriction is 2.2 metres and will only fit a small hatchback. For cars that will not fit there is street parking on Fitzgerald Road across from the apartment. (Please obey all parking signs)
Nestled in the leafy suburb of Essendon, Lilly Pilly is the ideal spot for travellers seeking a peaceful retreat just a short distance from Melbourne's CBD (10km). Just a short stroll from home you'll discover an array of local cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops (400m), while there's a tram stop just 50m from your front door, giving you easy access to Flinders Street Station.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.