If you're looking for a family and pet-friendly home that's close to the bay, you've found it in Rest Ashored. This charming 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse is situated 50m from Aspendale Beach, and features a top floor balcony that offers glimpses of the beach that's on your doorstep.
Rest Ashored is neatly designed with the cosy bedrooms and and a couple of bathrooms located on the upper level, and living spaces on the ground floor, maximising space for rest and relaxation. The property includes a relaxed living room - complete with a study desk - plus an attractive open plan kitchen and dining area that opens out to a quaint courtyard area that's perfect for pets, or outdoor dining.
The home is conveniently located walking distance to a host of local attractions - including the beach, golf courses and dog-friendly parks - with a host of local shopping and dining options a short stroll away. Rest Ashored also boasts excellent transport links, with Aspendale Railway Station (Frankston Line) situated nearby, giving guests direct access to Melbourne's bustling CBD.
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, sleeps 6
- 50m from Aspendale Beach, with balcony and bedroom views of the water
- Secure rear courtyard with gas BBQ and outdoor dining
- Open plan kitchen and dining space, connecting to courtyard
- Relaxed living room with a desk space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in kitchen and dining room, as well as the main bedroom
- Pet-friendly property (Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail)
- 500m from local shopping and dining
- 28km to Melbourne CBD with transport links from nearby Aspendale Railway Station (Frankston Line)
- Parking for 2 vehicles, including space in garage (maximum: L 4.6M / H 1.7M) and driveway parking.
Warm and inviting, Rest Ashored's beautifully styled living room features gorgeous furniture and timber flooring, plus a comfortable sofa where you can kick back and enjoy complimentary Netflix on the Smart TV. The room, which connects to the kitchen and dining area, also boasts a desk space for working or studying.
Cooking and Dining:
The property features an open plan kitchen and dining area that opens to the living room, as well as the rear courtyard - home to a gas BBQ, plus an outdoor dining table and umbrella (stored in the garage). The contemporary kitchen features an induction stove and electric oven, dishwasher and coffee machine (pods not provided), while the 6-seat timber dining table provides plenty of space for family meals. The space is also fitted with reverse cycle air conditioning, keeping you comfortable year-round.
The property's tastefully decorated bedrooms are all located upstairs, offering glimpses of Aspendale Beach, located just a stone's throw away. Bedroom 1 includes an ensuite bathroom with a bath, while bedrooms 2 and 3 connect to an attractive top floor balcony, and feature gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows that allow the natural light to flow inside.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (upper level): queen bed, ensuite bathroom with bath, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, partial water view
- Bedroom 2 (upper level): 2 king single beds (can be made into a king bed), ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, balcony access, partial water view
- Bedroom 3 (main bedroom, upper level): king split (can be made into 2 single beds), reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, wardrobe, balcony access, partial water view
Rest Ashored is designed with 2 light and bright bathrooms on the upper level - including a handsome ensuite that's designed with a separate bath and shower. The property also includes another bathroom on the ground floor, positioned near the laundry.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 1, upper level): shower, bath, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared, upper level): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Powder room (ground level): shower, toilet, single vanity
The laundry room is positioned at the rear of the home and includes a washing machine and dryer.
The secure rear courtyard is ideal for furry friends to roam, and includes a gas BBQ for cooking up a feast. Two of the upstairs bedrooms also open to a balcony, offering ocean views of nearby Aspendale Beach.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Garage parking is available for 1 small-to-medium-sized vehicle (maximum: L 4.6M / H 1.7M), with an additional space in the driveway.
Rest Ashored is located in the family friendly suburb of Aspendale, 28km south of Melbourne CBD. The home is conveniently positioned a mere 50m from Aspendale Beach, with local shopping and dining (500m), as well as Aspendale Railway Station (350m) a short stroll from home. For those who bring a furred friend along for their stay, head for the nearby dog-friendly parks Glen Street Reserve (900m) and Illuka Reserve (1.5km). There's also 2 Golf Clubs close by - take your sticks for a round at Rossdale (1km) or Edithvale Golf Clubs (3km). For longer-term guests, Rest Ashored is positioned within a 5 minute drive of a number of schools, such as Mordialloc College and St Louis de Montfort's School.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.