The Lincoln is positioned in one of South Yarra's most iconic tree-lined boulevards.
This one bedroom, brand new apartment has been cleverly designed to include a generous sized undercover balcony, offering the luxury of a second living space. Long evenings can be spent on the terrace, as the outdoor seating for 4 has been chosen with comfort in mind.
Indoors there is lounge seating for 2 and dining for 4. The queen bedroom has built in mirrored robes and the bed has been furnished with quality linen. The temperature in the apartment is easily controlled with ducted heating and cooling. This apartment is perfectly elevated on the second floor allowing natural light to stream in through the floor to ceiling, balcony glass doors.
The open plan well equipped kitchen boasts Miele appliances and stone bench tops complete with waterfall edge. Tucked away also in the kitchen, you will find a European style laundry. The sparkling new bathroom includes a shower, single vanity and toilet.
Positioned to walk to either Chapel Street or Toorak, there is an endless supply of local cafes, bars, restaurants and strip shopping for you to enjoy, plus cinemas at Como and The Jam Factory. Hawksburn Station and trams on Malvern Road, are both within a 10 minute walk. The Lincoln is perfect if you are looking for quality accommodation in the Toorak, South Yarra or Albert Park neighbourhoods.
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Brand new modern apartment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Foxtel
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Walk to Chapel St and Toorak - cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping
- Walk to trams and transport (Hawksburn station and Malvern Rd trams)
- Stacker parking available for 1 car [please see below for the maximum vehicle dimensions].
- Queen size bed
- Built in robe
Stacker parking is available for 1 car.
Car Stacker dimensions are as follows:
- Height: 1800mm
- Length: 5000mm
- Weight: 2000kg
- Width: 2400mm
Sitting on one of South Yarra's most iconic tree-lined boulevards, The Lincoln is walking distance from Chapel Street or Toorak, offering an endless supply of local cafes, bars, restaurants and strip shopping for you to enjoy, plus cinemas at Como and The Jam Factory. Hawksburn Station and trams on Malvern Road, are both within a 10 minute walk.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.