Gorgeously styled inside and out, Two Plus Two is a sleek double-storey townhouse that offers a fabulous base for any stay in Melbourne.
Situated in the inner-city suburb of Middle Park, 6km south from the CBD, this handsomely renovated property features contemporary decor, furniture and artwork throughout, creating a relaxed, home-away-from-home vibe.
Suited to families or visitors with pets, the property boasts a split-level design with the comfortable bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms tucked away on the top floor, and a vibrant open plan living and dining area positioned on ground level. This impressive downstairs space opens up to a quaint enclosed courtyard, allowing guests to open up the home to the natural surroundings.
Conveniently located on the doorstep of the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit, and minutes' walk from the beach and local shopping and dining in Middle Park, Two Plus Two is ideal for guests who crave a location that's close to the action.
- Double-storey 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, sleeps 4
- Open plan kitchen and living space, with a gas fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop
- Attractive enclosed courtyard with gas BBQ
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in bedrooms (ducted heating floor vents are non-operational)
- Pet-friendly property on request ( Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail )
- Located minutes' walk to Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit
- Short distance to shopping and dining (100m), public transport (250m) and Middle Park Beach (350m)
- 6km from Melbourne CBD
- On-street parking only (please observe signage)
Two Plus Two's handsome living space is designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. Neatly positioned between the kitchen and courtyard, this soothing space features a wall-mounted Smart TV (accessible to Netflix and Fetch TV) positioned above a delightful gas fireplace, making it a go-to destination to curl up and kick back on the couch in comfort.
Cooking and Dining:
Beautifully renovated, Two Plus Two's cheerful kitchen is set around a pleasant U-shaped marble bench, offering plenty of room for meal preparation and dining. The space includes a Smeg gas stovetop, dishwasher and family sized fridge, with a gas BBQ positioned outside in the courtyard. Choose to eat inside at the kitchen bench or 4-person dining table, or head for the fresh air of the courtyard for a more relaxed experience.
Two Plus Two's beautiful bedrooms await you as you rise the stairs - each space designed with soft tones, charming artwork, and inviting windows that make the most of the natural light. Both bedrooms feature a sleep ensuite bathroom, giving guests their own private space to refresh during their stay.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, upstairs): queen, ensuite, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 2 x king singles (can be made into a king), ensuite, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning
Both of the home's top floor bedrooms include a light and fresh ensuite bathroom - highlighted by a delightful walk-in rain shower, and classy tapware. On the ground floor, there's also a powder room that's equipped with a toilet and vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): walk-in rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): walk-in rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
A European-style laundry is located in the hallway, and includes a washing machine and dryer. There's also a washing line in the courtyard area to allow guests to dry clothes in the sun.
Bi-fold doors connect the living room to a charming enclosed courtyard, which delights with an attractive garden, wall feature and timber bench seating. It's a gorgeous setting to enjoy the warmth of the sun, or a refreshing afternoon drink.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is no allocated parking space at this property, and on-street parking is available only (please observe signage).
Located 6km from the CBD in Middle Park on Melbourne's southside, Two Plus Two is on the doorstep of a host of the city's top attractions. The Albert Park Lake and world-famous Grand-Prix track is situated minutes' walk from the home, with a host of local shops, restaurants and cafes a mere 100m away. The much-loved Fitzroy Street and Esplanade is just 6 minutes' drive away. Wander down to Middle Park Beach (350m), roam the streets of neighbouring St Kilda, Albert Park, South Melbourne, or jump on the tram at Middle Park Station (250m) and head for a day exploring Melbourne's many museums, galleries, markets, parks, and sporting venues.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.