Located in the heart of Docklands - on the doorstep of Docklands Stadium - Watervue is a stylish apartment that's perfect for couples and corporate travellers who want easy access to Melbourne's CBD.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment impresses with city and harbour views. The home includes a striking bedroom with a trendy 'pop art' decor and a long bank of windows with views towards the bay and Victoria Harbour. Enjoy watching the city skyline at night before drifting off to sleep.
Watervue also boasts ducted air conditioning in the living room and the bedroom, as well as shared access to a shared residents' pool and gym.
At Watervue, you're just minutes away from the shopping precincts of South Wharf DFO (800m) and The District Docklands (1.6km), with Dockland Stadium (400m), Southern Cross Train Station (500m) and Festival Hall (1.4km). This property ticks all the boxes for city living.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Desirable Docklands location
- Balcony with BBQ and seating with city and bay views
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning in living room and bedroom
- Pet-friendly (charges apply). Medium and large dogs only. Small dogs are not suitable.
- Minutes walk from Docklands Stadium (400m), South Wharf DFO (800m) and The District Docklands shopping precinct (1.6km)
- Close to Southern Cross Train Station (500m)
- Secured parking space for 1 car
This modern apartment features an open plan living, dining and kitchen space that opens to a balcony with BBQ and seating - a perfect spot for a morning coffee or relaxing drink on nightfall.
The living space has a Smart TV equipped with Netflix, while the cosy kitchen houses Smeg appliances and an espresso machine (coffee pods not provided).
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2):
Bedroom 1: queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
Bathroom 1: bath, shower, single vanity, toilet, laundry facilities
Feast your eyes on the city skyline from the apartment's balcony that's equipped with BBQ and a table for two.
Watervue has a combined washer and dryer, located in the bathroom.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Medium and large dogs only. Small dogs are not suitable. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Please note, security cameras are installed in all common areas of the building.
Watervue has a secured parking space for 1 car.
Situated on the waterfront in Docklands, Watervue offers stunning panoramic views of Melbourne's skyline, and easy access to some of the city's major attractions. Just steps away you'll find Docklands Stadium (400m), one of Melbourne's premier venues for AFL, A-League, and Big Bash cricket matches. The property is close by Festival Hall (1.4km) and the bustling District Docklands shopping precinct (1.6km), while Southern Cross Train Station (500m) is right around the corner. Whether you're seeking a relaxing retreat, an adventure-filled getaway, or an opportunity to catch thrilling sporting events, Watervue promises an unforgettable experience in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant Docklands.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.